Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Prepare

My job seems to be moving at a fast pace these days.  I had two people in my office quit last week, one leaving at the end of February and one leaving at the end of March.  Since I am the office supervisor, I spent the last part of the week in interviews.  I am not fond of this part of the job.  It is stressful and time consuming.  I would much rather be working with the individuals on my caseload.

Since the week had completely wiped me out, both physically and emotionally I spent all day Sunday working on my A to Z blogs.  Time seems to be flying by and I want to be prepared so that I can spend my time in April visiting other blogs.  It has been good therapy :)

I have chosen the theme of musical instruments for my April blogs and I was able to make pretty good progress in the day.  I am so excited about this challenge!  I can't wait to read everyone else's posts.

Have you signed up for the A to Z Blog Challenge?  Have you chosen a theme or are you going to wing it?  Have you started writing your posts?

7 comments:

  1. I am getting excited about the challenge too. : ) I have most of my letters filled in. I did change a few, but I figure what I have this week, I am keeping, so that I can concentrate on writing for each letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! You're my AtoZ hero!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have changed some of my letters about 4 times but I am finally settled. Now I have to "Just Do It". I had a blast yesterday!

    I am really excited Don. Can you tell? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you had a tough week. I hope this one is better. Yes, I'm participating in the A to Z Challenge. I've only written one of my posts so far. I'd better get going and write more!

    Would you consider dismantling your Word Verification?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Heather! Great theme. What instrument/instruments do you play? Good job on preparing so well for the challenge. I'm working on narrowing my choices. I thought that when I picked my theme, that would narrow the choices and I'd be pretty set. Not so. I just keep sprouting more ideas...sigh.
    Also wanted to let you know that there was a question to the A-Z info email, and while answering her questions, mentioned you and your being new and already guest posting. So if Nicola Marshall shows up here at your place, give her a warm A-Z welcome.

    Tina @ Life is Good

    Co-Host of the April 2012 Blogging from A to Z Challenge

    Twitter:
    @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw what Theresa said and I PLEAD with you to remove it. A mentor of mine in this blogland we love "strongly suggested" that I remove word verification. She said that the few spam comments were easily deletable and totally not worth it to miss out on comments. When I followed her advice, my comment numbers TRIPLED. We are all in a hurry everywhere we go, and if someone knows that they'll have to spend that extra 30 seconds to a minute, they'll just move on without comment. And also...sometimes not come back to read because it takes to long to leave feedback.
    Tina @ Life is Good

    Co-Host of the April 2012 Blogging from A to Z Challenge

    Twitter:
    @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELP! I will undo the Word Verification if someone tells me how to do it. I can't find where the option is :(
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete